Sunday 14 January 2018

The East Wind 

I adore this artist, I do spend some time looking at them going how am I going to do this lol.  This card was specifically designed for my nieces 21st birthday and I wanted to incorporate the charms so was easier to post than a parcel.  

I have coloured with copics in a very different style to my normal and really tried to stay to light colours.  I see so many people doing "dainty" colouring and really wanted to give it a go, Im happy with the results.  I have used stampin up card in chocolate chip and pretty in pink.  The backing paper is from kmart and was floating around the craft room, the embellishments are all eBay and the ribbon stampin up as well.  

You can't see but the glasses, watch and top of the flask have glossy accents to give a glass and shiny look.

Well, thanks for stopping by lovely crafters xxx


Entered into the following challenges:
The fairy and the unicorn - January challenge
Hiding in my craft room - HIMCR #335 - Super Scraps Saturday!
Di's digit - BIRTHDAYS Challenge
Little miss muffet challenges - Challenge #180 - Anything goes
Dragon fly dreams - Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. Very nice coloring. I like the light color pallet you have used all of the trinkets and embellishments to create the steampunk look. I'm sure your niece will love the card. Thank you for sharing with us over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps! We hope to see you play again!
    Katya Bess -
    DT for Little Miss Muffet Stamps
    http://www.kattyxotica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Love all the embellishments and the coloring is wonderful. Such a perfect contrast to the rich chocolate. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous make, thanks for joining us for the Polkadoodles Blog Challenge.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is magnificent! Steam punk at its best! Thanks for sharing this to #335 for HIMCR! Becca~dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love The steampunk feel of this, thank you so much for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday crafty hugs Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Lynsey. Thanks for sharing with us at The Fairy and the Unicorn and we hope to see again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card design, love your colouring! Colour Crazy Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!!!! Stunning! Thanks for joining us in our week 14 Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles Kiss Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is a great steampunk creation. I love the image and so nicely coloured and also love your design too. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous, love the girly take on steampunk. Thank you for joining us for our Week 2 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. super image.... great accents... thanks for joining us at Crafters Castle Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love steampunk girls!
    Great Job!
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Ewa DT for  World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx