Tuesday 25 July 2017

Cute as a button

Hi Everyone, so Ive had a month off blogging and entering competitions but I could miss out on the cute as a button monthly challenge.  So many uses for this little lady and the turtle reminded me of Nemo.  

I have primarily coloured her in copics with a bit of extra depth using prismacolor pencils and used the background i have learnt in a Kit and Clowder class.  The paper is old stock with stampin up pool party along with the anchor stamp, the fun in the sun was from a magazine.  On her goggles I decided to attempt a reflection, I'm nut sure you can really see it in the pictures and maybe just makes her goggles look darker.  

 Thanks for stopping by xx




Entered in the following challenges:













No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx