Friday 10 February 2017

The Paper Shelter - She Wolf

For those who know me would know how much I loved this image when I saw it.  My love of Native American culture came from me failing school and a teacher saying just read this...Bury my heart at wounded knee.  The book went flying across the room a few times but a love started.  I have never been to America...as yet...

I have kept this card very simple as felt it did not need bling embellishments of frills of any kind.  I googled the quote so apologise if it is incorrect.


Coloured with copics:
Skin - E31, 33, 35 Cheeks - R81, 83
Hair - E21, 25, 29 and B12
Wolf - W1, 3, 5, 7 and B12
Leaves and snowflakes - B12, G82, 94, 99

Paper is stampin up Sky Blue and grey paper is kaisercraft, after 5 collection

I edged the image using sponge with sky blue and smokey slate (R) ink pads from stampin up

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation, your coloring of the image is amazing! Thanks so much for adding the colors you used:) Thanks also so much for playing at The Paper Shelter special occasion challenge. Hugs!! Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx