Thursday 15 September 2016


The last card I designed using this stamp was very autumny, was as in oz were heading into spring thought I would do one to reflect our seasons.

The stamp used is tiny hedgehog by Torytale and is a digi stamp.  

Coloured in copic markers and mounted on stampin up card stock with some free patterned paper from a craft magazine (probably a few years old)


I like to match my copic colours best as possible to my card and papers colours 


For the finishing touches I added some crystal effects to the little guys eyes and nose and went a tiny bit overboard with the wink of stella pen, therefore added lots of buttons and bling, finally ribbon and sentiment.  Hope you like the finished result. 



Entered into the following challenges:
Glitter and Sparkle Challenge #206

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx